Puzzle a harmonious city worthy of the queen to collect the most points.
1-5 Players | 10-40 Mins | Ages 8+
Designer: Uwe Rosenberg
Features: End Game Bonuses, Grid Coverage, Highest-Lowest Scoring, Square Grid
Theme: City Building, Puzzle
As a prestigious city planner, you have been ordered by the queen herself to build a harmonious city. Take care to balance the human and natural realms by creating equal amounts of building (black) and park (green) tiles, and do not forget to incorporate the shape of a rectangle — the shape most important for fortification. Can you build a city worthy of the queen?
In Tangram City, players place tangram-shaped tiles in a randomly determined order in a square field while trying to balance the amount of building (black) and park (green) tiles. The more balanced these are and the more often you have built a rectangle shape, the more bonus points players receive.
- From acclaimed designer Uwe Rosenberg
- Build your city with your secret city tile in mind.
- Place city tiles to form a rectangle and get the most points.
- Keep the harmony between the human and the natural realm for bonus points.
- Easy rules, quick gameplay, and accommodates up to 5 players!